Welcome to Basque Country !
Located in northern Spain, Bilbao is the largest city of the Autonomous Community of the Basque Country. It embodies an urban renewal especially with the Guggenheim Museum, the famous Metro Norman Foster and the Congress Palais... As one of the largest ports in Europe, Bilbao is full of trendy bars and artists workshops that contribute to its avant-garde identity. Do not miss to visit Casco Viejo (old quarter) which has a captivating charm.
Regular flight Rennes/Bilbao
Bilbao is accessible year round via Paris CDG by Air France, via Madrid by Iberia and via Barcelona by Vueling.
- Climate : with its ocean climate, Bilbao enjoys rather mild temperatures throughout the year.
- Time difference with France : none
- Currency : Euro
- Official language : Spanish
- Travel document requirements : valid passport or national identity card
- Tourist information : www.spain.info/en