An art mass
Located in north center of Germany, Hanover is the perfect place to stroll and have good time. Take out along the Leine and its many gardens, enjoy the cultural richness of its museums.
Hanovre is served all year round via Paris CDG or Amsterdam with Air France.
- Climate : Best season to go to Hanover is between May and October, when temperatures are mild and hot. Minimum temperatures are registered in January and reach -3°C. In July, maximum temperatures reaches around 23°C.
- Time difference with France : none
- Currency : Euro
- Official Language : German
- Travel document requirements: valid national identity card
- Tourist information : www.hannover.de/en