A multicultural capital
Go to Norway capital and enjoy cultural richness of a big city, and at the same time the simplicity of a provincial city. Oslo offers a real diversity : walks in green areas to appease yourself, visits in lot of museums and others tourist sites to enrich your culture.
Oslo is served all year round via Paris CDG or Amsterdam, with Air France.
YOUR TRIP WITH QUARTIER LIBRE
Quartier Libre tour operator offers tours from Rennes (flight Air France via Paris CDG). More information on their website.
- Climate : Oslo climate is more mild than we should think, but winters are still freshness. Minimum temperatures are recorded on January and reaches -10°C. In July, Oslo record its maximum temperature : 21°C. So, the best season to go to Oslo is summer.
- Difference time with France : none
- Currency : Norwegian Krone
- Official language : Norwegian
- Travel document requirements: valid national identity card
- tourist information : www.visitoslo.com/en