The North star
Stockholm combines tradition and modernity. The capital of Sweden is overflow with museums and walks in alleys. Nature is aslo very present in the city, so it offer comfort and it makes this welcoming city into a ecological capital.
You can fly to Stockholm all year round via Paris CDG with Air France.
- Climate : Quite humid. Minimum temperatures are recorded in January and reach -6°C. Maximum temperatures are recorded in July and reach 22°C.
- Time difference with France: none
- Currency : Swedish krona
- Official language : Swedish
- Travel document requirements: valid national identity card
- Tousirt information : www.visitstockholm.com