Tradition but also modernity !
This is the story of a small fishing Vikings village, today symbol of modernity and diversity. Copenhagen is a cultural capital. It has many tourist sires : palace, castle, museum, cathedrals, gardens with fountains...
Copenhagen is served all year round by connecting flight from Paris CDG or Amsterdam with Air France.
- Climate : Humid and mild. Winters are chilly and cloudy, summers are hot and sunny. The best period for a stay in Copenhagen is between may and august.
- Time difference with France : none
- Currency : Danish Krone
- Official language : Danish
- Travel document requirements : Passport or valid national identity card
- Tourist information : www.visitcopenhagen.com/copenhagen-tourist